|Cass Information Systems|
Internet Reporting Services
Please change your password.
Your current password must be changed because your account has not yet been used, or it has been 90 days since you last changed your password. You will be unable to use this system until your password has been changed. As a reminder, the following rules are enforced regarding valid password creation:
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length.
- You may not use a password that you have used previously.
- Passwords must contain characters from 2 of the following categories:
- Uppercase or lowercase letters (A - Z, a - z)
- Numerals (0 - 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (such as !,$,%,&)
If you have questions regarding your password or your account on this system, please contact your internal Internet Reporting Services administrator (if you have one) or your Cass representative directly.
We recommend changing your password to something easily remembered.